Thursday, January 5, 2012

SWAY IN: THE RZA DOES CHELSEA LATELY AND TALKS POSITIVES

The RZA is a hip hop legend, and in our eyes the greatest hip hop producer of all time. That's a bold statement, but due to the fact he was producing entire albums worth of greatness, we don't feel it could be anyone else. He recently did an interview on Chelsea Lately and spoke on the focus it takes for his new endeavors and sobering up. Now we are aware of the full extent of a non sober RZA (the released version of Bulletproof Wallets). RZA has accomplished alot for the hip hop community, crossing over in to acting, scoring, and directing. Check out the interview below.

"Making music and weed kind of went together for me," he explained. "Many years, I've been in the studio making music, making hits and weed was always there but I've transferred myself to directing now. I'm a movie director. You gotta play it sober. I've been playing it sober. Superman focus, Superman stamina, zooming in." 

"Even when you're acting, you've got to keep your mind focused. It's a very unique craft to be taking on different personalities."

"A few years ago, it would have been hard but with the maturity I've grown into, I'm good," he shared. "I have no vices, besides pretty women."

"SWAY > SWAG"

0 comments:

Post a Comment