Thursday, January 5, 2012

SWAY WHAT???: POSSIBLE T.I. + JEEZY ALBUM

Two of our favorite rappers right now, T.I. and Young Jeezy could be releasing a joint album soon. T.I. recently did an interview with Power 106, where he spoke on putting ATL back on top and then the possible project. We are big fans of both artists and feel that type of album would be epic. Especially due to the features between the two on prior records. But, we do have slight reservations due to WTT not meeting the quality of the prior features. We will keep you notified with this one as the details come out.

“Jeezy and I, we have discussed doing a collaborative album. Right now, we’re both focused on putting Atlanta back on top where we once knew it to be,” said Tip.” In my absence, I’ve seen the city take a backseat, if you will, to other areas and other regions. I’m not trying to sleight nobody’s efforts or nobody’s contributions to the game, but I know what my city represents and I know what my city’s capable of. And if I feel like we’re not living up to our full potential, I’m going to gather all the cats who I know who supposed to ride for the town like I ride and we gon’ get it back right. So that’s what we focused on right now. After we do that, then we can focus on anything else. But first is first.”

 

"SWAY"

0 comments:

Post a Comment